Sunday, May 15, 2011

US Jahan Mein Hum…

A new country, a new civilization, new friends and a beginning of new era for US..A era of fun, frolic, bloopers and masti…

We all moved out of India for the first time and came into this country of dreams - US of A. Beautiful skyscrapers, lovely roads, snow as pure as white, hot chics they all make you go crazy..you are in total Awe…But what comes uninvited is new culture, new rules and regulations– traffic, driving, eating, theee “American accent”, loadsa bloopers and faux pas!!!

As first timers in US of A, we all slip, make goof-ups..And as time passes all these first timer bloopers remains as memories to laugh upon…

A great friend of mine Ms. Yamini Murty, she is an awesome blogger, visit http://expressmyway.blogspot.com/ to know for yourself. She has this series called “Aisa Bhi Hota Hain”, which is such an awesome way to put down in words all those little incidents/episodes/bloopers that life brings with it, and the wit she adds to it makes it worth reading.. This inspired me to write all the goof ups and blunders that I do or see around. This series of post under the label “US Jahan Mein Hum” is specially dedicated to all the bloopers and faux pas I do or see around during my stay in US of A.. so that I can laugh and relive all of them as I grow old. Thanks Yamini for all the inspiration.

And all my friends-partners in crime/bloopers, these posts are dedicated to all of you..I will be using your names without your permission, but I know u’ll be indebted all your life for making you a Hero in my blog:P Thanks for all the funny moments/bloopers, without you guys the stay in US wouldn’t be so much fun..We rock!!!

1 comment:

Calvin said...

Yo...way to Go Varghese... :)

And thanks for all the credits..

Now it's time for you to inspire others.. Pass the Baton!! :)